Thursday, January 19, 2012

Frustrations

Dreamt that I was receiving our test paper in a Korean class. Everyone was communicating in mandarin. Papers were given out in ascending order. Only 2 of us were left. Then the teacher called my name and announced it was the highest scored. I stood up, so did this other person. Turn out, the highest score belonged to this other person. Her nickname is pronounced the same as my name. Why the hell would the teacher call her by her nickname?!

Anyway.

I told the teacher I had not receive my test paper. I was ignored. Went to the desk in front and started searching, flipping papers. And turning stuffs. And throwing stuffs onto the floor. Students were crowding all the the desk. Nobody seemed to want to help. I felt frustrated. I want to know how much I score godammit. I searched and flipped and tossed, threw, kicked, slammed.

Then I woke up.

And I realized. I am frustrated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home