Wednesday, September 17, 2008

can only, almost

hellos everyone. had been quite long since my last post i guess. rather busy, i've been i guess. internal, external, internal. blah. let's start =)

many interesting bonus photos this time. let me start with the permanent residents.

Goralie



ah. this is a Goral (in case some people forgot), but my Goralie ^^ this boy was high up on the log. Must be thinkin how he should change or take over the world =) _______________________________________________________________

Next! Ta-da. I can die with more peace now XD



I was hoping my way to the Capybara's enclosure, initially to check on the water in the pool. Till i noticed this girl actually not moving away from me. and then, i creeped nearer and nearer. Till i noticed. She. is. All. Sound. asle..e..p.

my gawd.

for the (hmm) sixteen months ive worked in Night safari. This is the first time ive seen a Capy actually sound asleep. Absolutely.

my gawd.

too cute.
_______________________________________________________________

Oh my oh my. Yet another sleepy creature.

Lesotii



Too many enrichments for this guy i guess. He played with them for the first few days and was completely spent. haha. what to do. he's an old guy, afterall. Gave him enrichment again on one particular day and saw him, completely giving up. simply slept his way through. haha. rest well my dear boy ^^
_______________________________________________________________

Now now, for the bonus pictures of several bonus creatures. Coming right uuup :

-->

A for a safarian :



A rather plain simple snail gliding his way on the mesh. i wish you all luck >< climb safely.

-->

B for better than it :





alright alright. thanks for mr pony for this marvellous discovery. A froggy lies comfortably on a blade of leave in our Turtle's enclosure. Thus, i go snap snap. Rest well, froggy ^^

-->

C for Capy Capybara :





Hehyos. Pretty rare find =) a praying mantis! ah. and he looks really retarded them he faces the camera. keke. but its a really lucky find to say. Hellos, mr mantis. Happy praying ^^



the weather that day was incredible. perfect lighting with the perfect leaf. and a good enough camera. ta-da.

-->

D for demented chilli sauce





A rather, common sight for keepers. this green little fellow will roam around on stuffs. ended up on a bottle of Neutroplex one day and i saw him. so. here he left memories in my heart =)
______________________________________________________________

ah. Night all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home